(c) B-up 英会話 静岡市
オンラインレッスンについて Online lessons
We are planning to use "ZOOM" software. It is "FREE" to download.
You can check about the software here:
It is available for PC: https://zoom.us/jp-jp/meetings.html
Using a computer, find the ミーティング用Zoomクライアントをダウンロード and download the client httpshtml://zoom.us/jp-jp/meetings.
iPhone/iPad Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/zoom-cloud-meetings/id546505307
Smartphone Android Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings&hl=ja
1. Do not pay to join the software - B-up will provide the meetings so there is no cost for students
2. Do not "sign-up" / "sign-in" or enter your email address, you do not need an account to join the meeting
1. When the class is announced, B-up will send you a "meeting ID" and a "password". You need to enter them to join the meeting.
2. Do not share this ID and password with anyone else
3. As usual, you can join the meeting "10 minutes before the class"
4. When joining the meeting, you will be asked to "wait" until the teachers admit you into the meeting
5. When asked, be sure to turn ON video and turn ON microphone
Rules in class
1. As usual, sitting down at a table
2. You need your bag, pencil case, books, and ready to perform homework
3. Sit in a quiet place by yourself, close the door.
4. If you can hear something (music, games, sibling etc.) your classmates will hear it too, so make it quiet around you
5. The teacher may mute your microphone if it is too noisy for classmates
6. Put the computer/phone/tablet on the table and don't move it during the lesson
7. Look at the screen so teachers and classmates can see your face